Terms and Conditions
- The Terms and Conditions as stated, stipulate the terms and conditions for sales directly from the Kentmaster South Africa (Pty) Ltd web site www.kentmaster.co.za
- Access to and use of this website and the products available through this website are subject to the following terms, conditions, and notices. By using the website, you are acknowledging that you have read and are agreeing to all of the Terms and Conditions, which may be updated, suspended or terminated by Kentmaster South Africa (Pty) Ltd absolute and unrestricted discretion at any time.
- From here on in, the Company is referred to as Kentmaster South Africa, where abbreviation allows.
Pricing and Shipping
- All pricing is subject to change and is updated accordingly. Our advertised retail prices are in South African Rand (R) and include VAT. (Value Added Tax).
- Sale items will only be available at the lower price whilst stocks last and during the designated sale period or in conjunction with a discount coupon code.
- We take all reasonable care to ensure that all details and prices and availability of products on the Kentmaster South Africa website are accurate and correct at the time of publishing online. However, we do reserve the right to correct any publishing errors on the website and cancel orders made where the published information was incorrect.
- Shipping is via any courier company or other means (at our discretion) when purchasing from our website.
- Prices for any equipment shown are by requested quote only.
- Once you have placed your order and processed the payment, we are unable to make any changes to your order.
- Every endeavour will be offered to assist you, so please contact Kentmaster Staff within 12 hours prior to shipment, otherwise the cost of any changes will be incurred by you the Customer.
If an item is accidentally oversold or out of stock due to incorrect warehouse count, (IE customer has purchased an item(s) that has displayed as ‘in stock’ but is not in reality in stock) the customer will be contacted as soon as Kentmaster South Africa staff find they are unable to process the order. We will then offer the following:
- Cancel the whole order and provide a full refund.
- The customer will be advised of wait times to make an informed decision.
- Part shipment of what can to be despatched and await confirmation of supply for the reminder of the order.
Transit times & delivery
- Depending on location transit times may vary from the normal 2 to 4 days.
- Kentmaster South Africa (Pty) Ltd accepts no responsibility for lost or stolen orders, so please ensure the ship to address is correct and that someone is available during normal working hours to receipt the goods and sign for them. Contact phone number on the order is very necessary.
- A phone number for contact at all times must be submitted with all orders in case we need to contact you (the customer) for any reason. This also allows transport / courier companies to contact you (the customer) if they have a problem in delivering the goods.
- Any orders left unattended and without signing for receipt of the shipment, at the Customers request are no longer the responsibility of Kentmaster South Africa and no claim for loss will be accepted.
- Should items within your order be damaged during transit, you must notify Kentmaster South Africa immediately so an exchange can be arranged. If the goods are not reported within 24 hours of the confirmed time and date of delivery, Kentmaster South Africa reserves the right not to replace the item or refund the monies.
Secure Payment system.
- Only Visa and Mastercard credit cards are accepted for payment when purchasing on-line with the Secure Payment Processor of PAYGATE PLUS as verified by Visa and MasterCard secure code.
- Should confirmation of your payment not appear between placing your order and payment included into Kentmaster South Africa account, we will try and contact you (the Customer). So please always offer your correct Phone contact details. If payment is not received the order will be cancelled.
- By choosing to place an order with us, you are acknowledging that you have read and understood the Terms and Conditions contained herein. Kentmaster South Africa may accept or reject your order at its sole discretion at any point up until the order is dispatched. For example, but not limited to, if the payment method appears fraudulent. We reserve the right to cancel the order and have customer account details removed from our system.
- No credit card details are stored on our servers.
Returns and Refunds.
If you decide that you have purchased the product in error or simply just change your mind you can send it back to Kentmaster South Africa at your cost for a refund less the cost of the initial shipping. Processing refunds generally takes 2 to 3 business days, after receipt of the return to Kentmaster South Africa and you will be kept informed if there are any delays. Any goods sent back by “receiver pays” will not be accepted.
Conditions of returns
- The item must be returned unused and in the original and unopened packaging.
- Original condition and packaging imply just that. Please do not stick or write anything on the item itself or the packaging.
- The customer agrees to pay the cost of postage back to Kentmaster South Africa, Unit 54, Sunnyrock Park, Sunrock Close, Germiston, 1410, Johannesburg, South Africa.
- As the cost of shipping was included in the original purchase price the customer accepts that this expense is not recoverable and will be deducted from the refundable amount.
- A restocking fee of 20% will be deducted from the original purchase price.
- Should any of the above conditions not be met, Kentmaster South Africa (Pty) Ltd reserves the right to not accept the return and discuss a partial refund or the return the items back to the customer.
- Returns will not be accepted, and refunds issued without prior notification to Kentmaster South Africa.
- Only when the warehouse receives the items in accordance with the Terms and Conditions will a refund or exchange be granted.
Warranty and Warranty claims.
- Kentmaster reserves the right to replace or refund any item found to be defective within the Manufacturer’s warranty period after evaluation by both Kentmaster and the Manufacturer.
- Warranty does not extend to consumable goods (such as cut resistant gloves etc) as well as where the item is not used correctly for its purpose.
- Warranty naturally does not cover defect, damage, or failure due to fatigue, wear and tear or damage due to the user.
Importantly, after consultation with Kentmaster South Africa staff, please ensure to include your name, contact details and a copy of the purchase invoice when returning any goods. This will assist in the processing of the information. Kentmaster South Africa staff can be contacted by phone: +27 (0)11 455 3748 or by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Detailed description of goods and/or services
Kentmaster South Africa (Pty) Ltd is a business in the meat industry that provides tools, equipment and consumable products to slaughterhouses, packing and boning rooms around South Africa to allow them more efficiencies and safer worker conditions.
Subject to availability and receipt of payment, requests will be processed within three (3) days and delivery confirmed by way of freight forwarders Proof of Deliver (POD). The tracking details will be forwarded to the buyer at time of dispatch.
The offering on this website is available to South African clients only.
Return and Refunds policy
The provision of goods and services by Kentmaster South Africa (Pty) Ltd is subject to availability. In cases of unavailability, Kentmaster South Africa (Pty) Ltd will refund the client in full within 30 days. Any Returns are at the Buyers expense and will be deducted from monies to be refunded . Cancellation of orders by the client will attract a 5.0% administration fee.
Kentmaster South Africa (Pty) Ltd. shall take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information of users. For the purpose of this clause, “personal information” shall be defined as detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (PAIA). The PAIA may be downloaded from: https://www.polity.org.za/attachment.php?aa_id=3569 .
Payment options accepted
Payment may be made via Visa and MasterCard.
Card acquiring and security
Card transactions will be acquired for Kentmaster South Africa (Pty) Ltd. via PayGate (Pty) Ltd who are the approved payment gateway for all South African Acquiring Banks. PayGate uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no Card details are stored on the website. Users may go to www.paygate.co.za to view their security certificate and security policy.
Customer details separate from card details
Customer details will be stored by Kentmaster South Africa (Pty) Ltd. separately from card details which are entered by the client on PayGate’s secure site. For more detail on PayGate refer to www.paygate.co.za.
Merchant Outlet country and transaction currency
The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. Transaction currency is South African Rand (ZAR).
Kentmaster South Africa (Pty) Ltd. takes responsibility for all aspects relating to the transaction including sale of goods and services sold on this website, customer service and support, dispute resolution and delivery of goods. Where transportation of the goods is arranged by the buyer, Kentmaster South Africa (Pty) Ltd, accepts no responsibility or guarantee/ warranty whatsoever, of the goods.
Country of domicile
This website is governed by the laws of South Africa and Kentmaster South Africa (Pty) Ltd. chooses as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature.
Kentmaster South Africa (Pty) Ltd. may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.
This website is run by Kentmaster South Africa (Pty) Ltd. (private company) based in South Africa trading as Kentmaster South Africa (Pty) Ltd. and with registration number 1999 / 016177 / 07
Kentmaster South Africa (Pty) Ltd. contact details
Company Physical Address: Unit 54, Sunrock Close, Germiston, 1410, Johannesburg, South Africa
Contact: The Manager. (Jannie Delport)
Telephone: +27 (0) 11 455 3748